SIDE BY SIDE / Time LapsE
GGTA is looking for the best licensed cultivators in North America to participate in a contest to see who can provide the best side-by-side or time-lapse video while adding our revolutionary organic nutrient amendments, GEO™ Veg & GEO™ Bloom, to their SOP.
9/20/20 - 4/20/21
The WINNER will receive THE GEO™ Cup + $100,000!
GEO™ VEG & GEO™ Bloom will:
1. Increase your root mass by 500% to 800%
2. Increase node count by about double
3. Add about 2 or 3 more branches
4. Utilize plant nutrients more efficiently
5. Provide all of these benefits organicallly
6. Increase yield and profits by 30%+ on average
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE HOME THE GEO™ CUP & WIN $100,000?
Fill out the Contest Intake Sheet Below to Qualify
GEO™ Cup RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Contestants must share a minimum of 4 side by sides ( 2 in veg and 2 in bloom) or a time-lapse video.
2. All contestants must communicate at least once a month for 15 minutes via phone or zoom call.
3. In order for the contest to become valid. GGTA is requiring a minimum of 125 contestants. If GGTA does not reach that target number, then GGTA has the right to amend the terms of the contest or cancel it all together.
4. Contestants must fill out a new contest intake sheet before they begin the contest.
5. All official contestants to be considered for the $100,000 prize must have become a client and purchased for a minimum of 50% of their crops on or before 4/14/21.
6. To be considered a contestant you must have a minimum of a 1000 plants that you care for as of the official start date on or before 12/1/20
7. Contestants need to provide a final numbers report with Controll Weights vs. GEO™ Veg, GEO™ Bloom, and Terpene Profile
GEO™ Videos & Resources
Learn the best practices for applying GEO™ Veg to your plants. Watch the videos below to see the optimal application process and click on the button below to download our standard SOP. If you have specific questions, reach out to the representative that is working with you or you can send an email through our contact page.
SCROLL down for more data & Examples
Data Tables are best viewed on Desktop
Facility A - Michigan
LEAD GROWER - MATT T.
Here are the numbers for a 12 plant take down under 4 lights.
Geo added 317 grams more from 6 plants, average about 52.8 more grams per plant.
ROI $2500/lb= 5.58 per gram
Almost a 24% more bud mass return on the first flower with the new product
Facility B - Massachusetts
LEAD GROWER - VICENTE F.
In January of 2019, I started a free pilot test using GEO™ Veg, a microbial nutrient amendment, produced by Green Growers Technology Inc. (GGTI). Along with the offer of the free pilot test, I was also accompanied by members of their horticulture/cultivation team. Team members were on-site for the first few applications to help follow protocol, and continued making bi-weekly check ins throughout the harvest cycle. GGTI guarantees a 10% harvest weight increase with their pilot test, I felt I had nothing to lose for trying it out. I was provided enough GEO Veg to treat 36 plants. I ran a CBD/THC mixed strain. 36 plants received the GEO Veg application top dressed and watered in once a week at roughly 9 grams for 4 weeks. I also ran a control of 36 plants of the same strain and phenotype. All plants were grown in the same room and fed our regular nutrient mix. I noticed after the first application, the plants exhibited less transplant shock, were deeper in color and showed zero deficiency. Each subsequent week the plants seemed to almost double in size. The plants were topped numerous times to keep the canopy equal with the control. Also, the experimental plants showed quicker recovery time from being topped, as well as, more outward branching. While the plants grew quickly, they did not stretch, the whole plant grew, not just the main stem and branches. As the cycle progressed through flower, there was a marked difference in color. We harvested towards the end of April and calculated wet plant weight. I was shocked to find some comparisons in our groupings to be as much as 100% more than the weight of the control. Some where higher, some were lower. All in all, we ended up with a 33.5% harvest weight increase in total. We've decided to incorporate GEO Veg into our cultivation SOP. Using it provides many benefits not only in veg, but throughout the overall harvest cycle.
Facility C - California
LEAD GROWER - JORDAN A.
Here's a table Jordan from at a grow facility in California. These numbers were sent us from first test, a total of 200 plants (100 Control & 100 with GEO™). They tested a second round too. They had a strain that didn't do well due to operator and removed from the test. These were the numbers.
Photos from Customers & Previous Trials
Click to expand