GEO™-BLOOM is specifically designed for flowering plants to deliver more vigorous blooms. It includes encapsulated phosphorus and potassium delivered in a timed release, ensuring efficient nutrient usage and a bigger, denser final product.
Benefits of GEO™-BLOOM:
- High encapsulated phosphorus and potassium to promote flower development.
- Timed release to ensure nutrient uptake when needed during flowering stages.
- Auxins also timed to release during the bloom stage for a higher-value crop.
- Produces no additional groundwater pollution.
- Compatible with USDA-certified organic farming guidelines.
- Available as a solid or liquid for easy application in any media.
DO NOT HANDLE IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use only as directed. Top dress and water in while minimizing run-off. Expand Geo coverage are over the root mass as root mass expands in coco/soil media.
If vegetative growth time is shorter than 22 days, apply the last TBS top dressed over your root mass before the final vegetation feeding. This will be before the plant starts its flowering period. Geo will biodegrade over time as the plant is fed. If Geo is remaining after the first feeding of each week it will biodegrade before the next Geo application.
DO NOT USE WITH CONCENTRATED SILICA OR HUMIC ACID
STORAGE & DISPOSAL:
Keep dry and cool. Reseal bag when not in use. Observe all federal, state and local environmental regulation when disposing of this material. Please recycle empty container when possible. Do not store in direct sunlight or excessive heat.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.html. Information about the components of this lot of fertilizer may be obtained by writing to Green Growers Technology Alliance LLC. Please provide the product name and lot number found on the label of product.